To what worship ministry are you called? Contact Rev. Julie or Lisa Miller for more information on volunteering and training.
- Greeters welcome you to Trinity Church
- Ushers hand out bulletins and direct you to seats
- Acolytes carry the cross and torches and serve at the altar
- Worship Leaders lead morning prayer when clergy are not present
- Lectors read scripture and prayers
- Chalice Bearers administer the cup at communion
- Choir members sing the praises of God!
On three Sundays a month, the choir leads in congregational worship and performs a variety of choral pieces, ranging from classical works to spirituals. The choir is open to volunteers who can sight read music and attend regular rehearsals on Thursday nights at 7:00 in the choir room. One Sunday of the month, a Rite III service features contemporary music accompanied by guitar and piano, often featuring our youth.
- Altar Guild prepares our worship space.
Altar Guild exists to care for the Altar and sanctuary and to reverently prepare for worship through the Eucharist. Guild members consider it a sacred and holy privilege to work with the clergy to prepare for all services throughout the church year, including weddings and funerals or memorial services. Guild members work in teams to maintain supplies and to care for the Altar linens, vessels, candles, banners, and clergy vestments for each liturgical occasion.
- Memorial Gifts of Flowers; Bread and Wine
Altar flowers are provided through the generous donations of parishioners, often in gratitude for God’s blessing or in memory of a loved one. If you are interested in contributing to the flower fund, fill in one of the forms found with the flower chart on the back wall of the narthex. Your gift will be acknowledged in the bulletin. For Easter and Christmas flowers, turn in an envelope with a check with the notation “flowers” and with information telling for whom the flowers are given.
Download the Server Schedule (PDF Download)